Thursday, February 11, 2010

Lighting the Christmas tree? Will it be all clear bulbs or multicolor this year?

I prefer clear, so that is what is on my tree. At the bar/club, where I am the decorating committee, we have multi-colored (only because I went over budget on other decorations leaving no money for new tree lights).Lighting the Christmas tree? Will it be all clear bulbs or multicolor this year?
I like multi-coloredLighting the Christmas tree? Will it be all clear bulbs or multicolor this year?
I love the multi-colored bulbs and that is what is on my prelit tree, to me multi-colored bulbs are so much more festive.
Multicolored adds dimension and cheer. However if you want a specific effect or want the ornaments to stand more, the white ones are better. Example: A monocromatic ornaments tree, or a theme tree... An exeption would be a multicolor theme.
I know this may be going overboard, but it is stunning and makes us all happy: we wrapped the trunk of the tree (all the way up) with white lights, and then wrapped it as usual with multi. It really glows, but has the color for the kids, too. I won't bother trying to remove the white, though... ouch!
kids like multicolor....clear are better looking.....your choice.
I prefer multi-coloured, and yes, I'm an adult! I just think they're more festive and I tend to find the white ones kinda blah!
i have multicolored. they are prettier i think.
I love colored lights, I always have and I always will, they are just more fun...

No comments:

Post a Comment