Thursday, February 11, 2010

Blue bulbs for my clear corner lights?

I have bought some clear corner light lenses for my 99 toyota corolla but i still have the stock bulbs which are yellow. Everyone else I see around that has clear corner lights also have blue bulbs to go with them. I'm looking to buy the bulbs to replace my yellow ones but I can't find them anywhere. If anyone can find them on ebay, please tell me what keyword to use to find them because I've tried everything I can think of. Or if you know of anywhere else I can get them please let me know, thanksBlue bulbs for my clear corner lights?
umm... i used to sell them, everyone makes 'em, they are cheap and really easy to come by...





have you tried an auto parts store? or one of those gay import only stores, you know, with the silly neon lights, and big stickers, and all that bolt on plastic crap, they will have blue lights.





oh and one more thing... the ONLY vehicles that can legally have ANY blue lights are emergency vehicles.





seems like no big deal, but one time my buddy and i got pulled over for his blue lights... then he got arrested for something unrelated.Blue bulbs for my clear corner lights?
okay the link is to ebay and the bulbs you want the part number is 3157 and blue for the color and your options should come up or just the number and bulb would work
try stealthauto.com

No comments:

Post a Comment