Thursday, February 11, 2010

Do MPs' need a guide to clearing up broken light bulbs?

MPs have been issued with a 10-point guide on what to do if they find a broken light bulb in Parliament.


An MP wanted to know ';what guidance has been issued on procedures for cleaning up and disposing of environmentally-friendly light bulbs which have been broken';.


http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jht鈥?/a>Do MPs' need a guide to clearing up broken light bulbs?
hi, maybe they should get a guide on how to transfer confidential details safelyDo MPs' need a guide to clearing up broken light bulbs?
Energy saving lampbulbs contain mercury and bismuth and have various other unpleasant substances in the circuit board. They are certainly not environmentally friendly.
I honestly do not know what to say to this. I wish they had a guide on how to listen to their constituents, how to vote in the commons for things they beleive in and not be bullied into things they don't. I wish they had a guide on how to stop making this country into a sess pit for all and sundry,I wish they had a guide on how to get rid of prime ministers that are crap.There are loads of thing I wish they had a guide for. Just shows how stupid they are and they are running the country and wasting tax payers money.Give me strength, do I need a guide to get this.

No comments:

Post a Comment