Thursday, February 11, 2010

Cat with a runny nose? Can I use a baby bulb to clear it?

She's already been to the vet and is on antibiotics, but her nose is still fairly congested. We have - under the vet's care - been giving her nose drops every other day, but I'm a little worried - now she has bloody noses sometimes. The vet said it's expected. I wondered if using one of those baby bulbs would be good to help clear her nose?





Any other suggestions?





Thanks for your help!!Cat with a runny nose? Can I use a baby bulb to clear it?
yes, you can we do that at the shelter I work atCat with a runny nose? Can I use a baby bulb to clear it?
I'm so glad you've already taken your cat to the vet. So many people who post here want us to diagnose their cat and vet be damned.





It you can get your cat to sit still for it, you should be able to use one of those baby bulbs to clear her nose. You might try wraping her in a towel before giving it a go.





Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment